Tours Aboard the Anna Maria Princess
Embark on an unforgettable AMI adventure on the Anna Maria Princess. The Anna Maria Princess departs from Bradenton Beach Marina Wednesday through Saturdays during the day and evenings. Enjoy a relaxing cruise on a real paddle wheel boat on the waterways of Anna Maria Island Sound and Sarasota Bay.
- Our cruises feature musical entertainment and a partially guided tour of the area
- Daytime and evening cruises on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays.
- Specialty holiday cruises and drink specials
- 90-Minute Daytime and Evening Cruises | $30 adults, $25 Seniors and Military, $20 for children 3-10, Children 2 and under are free. Wednesdays – Saturdays.
- 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time the bar is open and guests are invited to board the Princess
- Full service bar offers a wide variety of bottled and draft beer, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards for on-board purchases.
- We now have a light fare menu, please click here for menu. We no longer allow guests to bring outside food or drinks aboard.
- Free On-site parking available
- This is a non-smoking vessel
- The enclosed lower deck has A/C and heat with large picturesque windows for viewing
- Spacious top deck with ample seating and rail counters for viewing Florida?s beautiful sunset & wildlife
Book a Tour on the Princess Today!
- Only authentic paddle wheel boat on Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Sarasota Bay!
- Enclosed, climate-controlled lower deck
- Full bar and food available for purchase.
- Ample FREE parking
- Tours take up to 80 guests, private functions up to 125
- Friendly, knowledgeable, experienced crew
- Stunning views of wildlife throughout the Intracoastal Waterway
- Musical entertainment & fun facts about the vessel and the area
- Massive wooden paddle wheels
- 80 feet in length
- Built in 2002
- Extensively refurbished in 2018
- Ornate wrought iron railings
- Authentic decor reminiscent of 1800’s paddle wheel boats of old
* No refunds given for cruises that do not leave the dock due to inclement weather. The shows will go on rain or shine.?